We believe a uniform should look smart, wear well and contribute to a feeling of belonging and identity to our school.
We therefore request that parents ensure their children are dressed in the correct school uniform and encourage their children to wear school ties.
Essential items of uniform are:
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore dress
- White shirt/polo shirt (tucked in)
- Dark green and white gingham check dress
- School sweatshirt/cardigan with embroidered school logo
- Grey/White/Green socks/tights
- Black shoes (no trainers, trainer-style shoes, boots, or open-toed footwear)
- School tie (optional, on elastic for younger pupils)
- House colour t-shirt with school logo
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls (for KS1) or Trainers
- Green Hoodie / Jogging Bottoms (optional for colder months where PE is outside)
- Outdoor/play clothing – they will get muddy – we encourage it
- A water/shower proof coat
- Outdoor shoes (no open-toed footwear), old trainers, wellies (Please ensure children have suitable shoes to change into for the remainder of the day)
- Long trousers
- Sun hat and sun-cream
All items of uniform must be clearly marked with the child’s name. We hope that the children are proud to belong to the school and therefore wear the correct uniform with pride.